Take a break from the drudgery by trying your hand at some of these
goodies. Every word in the RF Cafe crossword puzzles is specifically related to
engineering, mathematics, and science. There are no generic backfill words like
many other puzzles give you, so you'll never see a clue asking for the name of a
movie star or a mountain on the Russia-China border.
All of these crossword puzzles
were created using the fabulous Crossword Express (now called " Magnum Opus") software.
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Measure of voltage
8. Through-the-PCB connection
Microprocessor manufacturer, abbr.
10. Unit of weight
12. Type of flip-flop
13. Parts per Million
14. 1E6 nanoseconds
16. Sound in the hearing range, abbr.
18. Symbol for tin
20. 3 MHz to 30 MHz
21. Start frequency, abbr.
threaded RF connector
24. One port of an amplifier
Number system of 1's and 0's
26. Major fax machine manufacturer
28. Nordic Mobile Telephone
30. Space-based navigation system,
32. Morse Code for "from"
33. Electronics manufacturer
with "meatball" logo
34. Home state of Los Alamos lab
36. Unit of length, abbr.
37. A LP filter spec.
40. Modulation type
42. Logic family
responsible for program spending, abbr.
44. Synchronous Digital
45. Channels used for satellite-to-earth communications
1. Powers pneumatic devices
2. The amount of
matter that a body contains
3. Use a fine abrasive to achieve
a tight tolerance
4. Type of diode for high frequency and
5. Time Division Multiplexing
phone dialing scheme, abbr.
7. Electrical overstress, abbr.
11. Lowest range of system frequencies, pl.
15. Big Dipper
and Little Dipper
17. Radio scheme invented by Edwin Armstrong
19. Type of aircraft dope
20. A plane geometric figure having
six straight sides and six angles
21. Upper frequency, abbr.
23. RF component distributor
24. Using diodes to build redundant
27. Archaic term for an outdoor antenna
29. Akin to an EE, AE, SE or CE
31. Max or min voltage of
33. Part of a BASIC branching statement
Waveform limit definition
37. Imaging device, abbr.
Initially used to describe cellular operators utilizing the
1800 MHz (DCS) band, abbr.
39. Electromagnetic Interference.
41. RF systems company in Rochester, NY
Reproduction of this puzzle without the
express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.