Take a break from the drudgery by trying your hand at some of these
goodies. Every word in the RF Cafe crossword puzzles is specifically related to
engineering, mathematics, and science. There are no generic backfill words like
many other puzzles give you, so you'll never see a clue asking for the name of a
movie star or a mountain on the Russia-China border.
All of these crossword puzzles
were created using the fabulous Crossword Express (now called " Magnum Opus") software.
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Electromagnetic, abbr.
threaded RF connector
6. Chemical symbol for terbium
Its chemical symbol is P
11. Frequency Division Multiple
12. Computer communication scheme, pl.
15. 1E6 ns
17. Switch position
symbol for selenium
19. Chemical symbol for neptunium
22. Type of current
25. Chemical symbol for
27. Ground glass device used for focusing light
30. RF/microwave software vendor (now owned by Agilent)
Unit of magnetic flux
33. Test equipment manufacturer of
35. European equivalent to the U.L.
36. 1e-6 mA
38. Chemical symbol for rhodium
40. The "S" in ASK
The "E" in EHF
44. Resistor manufacturer in Yankton, SD
46. Satellite of Jupiter discovered by Galileo
safety organization, abbr.
49. Integrated Circuit
Chemical symbol for copper
51. Year unit after the birth
53. Galilean moon
54. Chemical symbol for cobalt
55. Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor
59. General Mobile Radio Service
61. Its chemical symbol
63. Chemical symbol for xenon
65. Millimeter, abbr.
1. 30 GHz to 300 GHz
2. The most
frequently occurring number in a series of numbers
distance between two components
4. Unit of inductance, abbr.
5. Online service
6. Unit of weight, pl.
7. Data transmission
9. Miniature RF connector, pl.
10. Increase voltage
13. ____-________ condensate (particle physics)
16. Antenna radiation pattern bias
21. The "As" in GaAs
23. Chemical symbol for chlorine
24. Flame resistant material
26. Chemical symbol for nobelium
28. Modern battlefield technique,
29. Semiconductor manufacturer in Japan, abbr.
34. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
37. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
symbol for helium
41. Chemical symbol for thallium
45. Chemical symbol for europium
behind in phase
50. Not hot
52. Logarithmic unit of voltage,
54. Geometric solid of rotation with a triangular cross-section
56. Adjust a capacitor or potentiometer
57. It has six sides
58. Keyboard key
60. One output port of a mixer
edge of a wing, abbr.