Take a break from the drudgery by trying your hand at some of these
goodies. Every word in the RF Cafe crossword puzzles is specifically related to
engineering, mathematics, and science. There are no generic backfill words like
many other puzzles give you, so you'll never see a clue asking for the name of a
movie star or a mountain on the Russia-China border.
All of these crossword puzzles
were created using the fabulous Crossword Express (now called " Magnum Opus") software.
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. e=cm^2 guy
9. One sixtieth
of a minute of angular measurement
11. Voice of America
13. Plug-in for computer bus
14. Printer specification, abbr.
16. Silicon transistor type, abbr.
18. Chemical symbol for
19. Angular speed unit, abbr.
21. Chemical symbol
23. Reads from disk
26. Chemical symbol for
27. Automatic Send-Receive
29. Chemical symbol
30. Related to FM by a differential
Type of transistor, abbr.
32. Cause for rejection at test
34. Address for a PhD
36. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
37. Passé file storage device
40. Chemical symbol for silicon
41. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
42. Greek letter
43. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
45. A common transformer rating, abbr.
46. Digital storage entity
48. Semiconductor lamp
The "E" in FET
51. Chunk of space rock
2. Network department, abbr.
Japanese semiconductor manufacturer, abbr.
4. 1/4":1', for
5. Geometrically defined figure with same shape as
a ring doughnut
6. Last statement in a program
8. Communication between stations by reflecting the
radio waves off of the ionosphere
10. Parts per million,
12. Automatic Network Analyzer
at the top of a file
17. PC Card - with 68 pin interface
19. Opposite of local
20. A rectangular array of numbers
in rows and columns that is treated as a single entity
A compiler directive
24. Commercial Off-the-Shelf
Switch configuration, abbr.
26. Low altitude earth orbit
28. Part of this website's name
31. Foot, abbr.
Doped Fiber Amplifier
35. Wireless phone region
39. Mathematician who studied complex numbers
A feedback scheme to level out the receiver audio volume, abbr.
44. Forward Error Correction
46. Fast Fourier Transform
47. Official engineering change document, abbr.
symbol for einsteinium
50. Semiconductor and calculator company,