Take a break from the drudgery by trying your hand at some of these
goodies. Every word in the RF Cafe crossword puzzles is specifically related to
engineering, mathematics, and science. There are no generic backfill words like
many other puzzles give you, so you'll never see a clue asking for the name of a
movie star or a mountain on the Russia-China border.
All of these crossword puzzles
were created using the fabulous Crossword Express (now called " Magnum Opus") software.
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Angle of impingement relative
to a surface
8. Variable Frequency Oscillator
9. A zodiacal
10. Type of RF connector
12. Opposite of
13. Official Space Shuttle designation
16. Millimeter, abbr.
18. 1.602E-19 Joules
20. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
21. Army-Navy spec
22. Silicon transistor type
24. Readability, Signal, and
Tone (QoS report type)
25. Perform a mathematical operation
26. Describes a surface existing in 2 dimensions
30. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish
a signal path; moonbounce, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol for
33. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
34. 1e3 uV
36. An electron spin orientation
37. Type of current flow
38. Unit of current
40. Test Point
42. Beat Frequency
43. Test Equipment Connection, in Lake Mary, FL
44. Adjustable frequency source, abbr.
45. Big Dipper and
Little Dipper, for example
1. Instruments for Industry, Ronkonkoma,
2. Current summing point
3. Precision landing
4. Recover the modulation from the RF signal
5. Related to ESD, abbr.
6. Describes a solder joint that
was disturbed during the process
7. Official engineering
change document, abbr.
11. Complex resistance
"I" in IP2, IP3, etc.
17. Chemical symbol for manganese
19. Sellers of components
20. The "Ga" in GaAs
symbol for arsenic
23. Point of rotation
24. Useful distance
between Tx and Rx
27. It begins as the plane of the ecliptic
touches the Tropic of Cancer
29. Unix, Linux or Windows
31. Greek letter (micro)
33. Prefix for having to do with
the environment, pl.
35. Vacuum Tube Voltmeter
Springs military school, abbr.
38. Automated test equipment,
39. Peripheral Component Interface
band just above DCS